About the Course
CAMAN brings nurses to the head of the bed-
participating in & understanding airway management.
Insertion of a King LT
The course is a combination of lectures
and hands on skill stations, focusing on
oxygenation and ventilation through
basic and advanced techniques.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
- Basic techniques that can oxygenate and ventilate effectively for a long time
- The language around airway management from vallecula to failed airway
- Drugs, drugs & drugs! the what, how & when of RSI and post intubation care
- Essentials of DSI and the differences when doing Procedural Sedation
- Essential anatomical landmarks of airway management
- Intubation and use of alternative / rescue airway adjuncts
- Post intubation management